Thursday, February 7, 2013

"Be Impeccable with your word"

"Be Impeccable with your word."

One morning in Mrs. Thomas' third grade class, she asked the children to state what they wanted to be when they grew up. As they went around the room, each child responded to the question with answers such as: "I want to be a policeman, a fireman, an astronaut, a chef... until they came to Melissa who said, "I want to be possible." Mrs. Thomas asked Melissa to say again what she wished to be, and again she replied: "Possible, I want to be possible. My mother is always telling me 'I am impossible,' so when I grow up, I want to be Possible."

When we practice being impeccable with our word this spiritual practice plants seeds of encouragement, kindness, compassion, forgiveness and love.

Just what we all need to live in a world that is Possible.

1 comment:

  1. You have spent long time for this post. It's a very useful and interesting site. Thanks!UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

    ReplyDelete